Thursday, March 3, 2011

Ohio winter day

Snow Day

We are snowed in today!  Which is just as well considering both kids are sick.  It is beautifully snowy white outside and I love it.  So does Eleanor, but in a different way...

Looking out the front door


Looking onto our back deck


Can you guess what this is?


If you guessed Eleanor's snack, you're right!!




The girl is absolutely obsessed with snow, ice and anything to do with water.  She has been since she was around three months old!  Although today I'm sure it feels really good on her throat since she has the start of croup!  

In Jonah news, he's sick too.  We've slept together the last two nights, well attempted to sleep anyways.  Hopefully we'll be on the upswing soon!  Needless to say our sleep routine is severely disrupted.  Guess we'll have to start again when the congestion is all gone!  For now, I'm caving and it's night night with mommy and naps in the swing (interrupted by the camera, sorry buddy)!



I am giving my babies lots of TLC and we're enjoying the outside from the inside!  I'm sure we'll have many cups of "no" and cuddles today.

No comments:

Post a Comment